DURATION OF THE COURSE
FRANCE, ASIA, CANADA
The Bachelor in Management and Tech Design is aimed at students who wish to become successful managers in the world of technology.
This programme will provide students with the essential skills needed to succeed in the tech world:
- A solid understanding of business issues
- Expertise in management and tech design
- The ability to work in a team and solve problems
Thanks to a balanced mix of theory and practice, you will be able to manage complex digital and technical projects with high business stakes, while demonstrating autonomy and leadership.
The Bachelor in Management and Tech Design is a challenging course that will open the doors to ambitious companies.
“The Bachelor in Management and Tech Design offers students the best of both worlds, so that they can constantly adapt and thrive in a business environment driven by ever-changing technology.”
Emmanuel Dauphiné & Philippe Blanchet
Key elements of the programme
- A complete course based on four key pillars: in-depth learning of the fundamentals of management and tech design, mentoring by working professionals, personal development at the heart of the course, and a comprehensive career programme dedicated to professional development.
- Reputable international teaching staff with high-level academic achievements, cutting-edge research, and recognised professional expertise.
- At least 3 internships (of at least 7 months in total) enabling students to put their learning into practice, gain experience in the professional world, and build a professional network.
- Three end-of-year projects to apply and develop the knowledge and skills acquired to a real business situation.
- The opportunity to study on four different campuses and live in three different countries (France, Canada, and an Asian country currently being validated).
JOBS AND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
This programme is for you if you are interested in working as a :
- Product Owner
- Project Manager
- Head of Digital Project
- Release manager
A programme co-developed with Iéseg
For 60 years, IÉSEG has been a leading French business school training changemakers who, through innovation and humanism, will develop socially responsible organisations that redefine the international context.
ACCREDITATIONS AND RANKINGS
> 3 international accreditations:
EQUIS – AACSB – AMBA
Ranked 32nd in the 2023 world ranking of the best Masters in Management programmes (Financial Times)
Students and alumni
> 8,000 current students and 1,000 executives/managers trained each year
> More than 15,000 graduates
The teaching staff
> 200 permanent professors from 54 different countries
> 100% of permanent professors hold a PhD
> 331 partner universities in 74 countries
> 2,500 partner companies