Art & Design
The Preparatory Class is intended for high school diploma holders wishing to pursue careers in graphic design, animation, game art or industrial design.
This year of training aims to learn the fundamentals of art (observational and expressive drawing, volume, creativity techniques, artistic culture…) and to build your portfolio.
The educational program offers a variety of courses and workshops. The project mode is at the heart of the training, allowing students to develop their creativity and acquire an applied work methodology.
Throughout the year, students benefit from the support of professionals in artistic and digital creation.
- Enrich your general and artistic culture
- Acquire the key tools and techniques of artistic creation
- Foster teamwork and transdisciplinary exchanges
- Develop oral and artistic expression skills
- Refine your study project
- Prepare your application file (portfolio)
Admission to the Preparatory Class is based on an examination of your application file, followed by an individual interview.
Preparatory class: 5260 € / year.
Includes registration for the Bachelor’s Cycle entrance exam
Amount subject to annual adjustment for inflation
- Observation drawing
- Living Model
- Illustration / graphics
- History of art
- General knowledge
- Volumes (Modeling and mock-ups)
- Creativity / methodology
- History of the game / animation
- Character design / character sheet
- 3D volume (Sketchup)
- Follow-up of book / notebook creation
- Management of individual and collective projects